DELIVERY, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Once you’ve chosen your special piece, it’s important to us that you receive it safely and in a timely manner. We make delivery and returns a simple process no matter where you are in Australia.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery - items on backorder may take longer.
- When your online purchase is complete, you will receive an email containing your order confirmation and delivery details.
- Orders will be delivered via courier and will require a signature.
- All orders included complimentary gift wrapping.
- Orders over $5,000 can only be picked up in person from our store. You will need to show your online receipt (emailed when you placed the order online), the credit card used for the purchase and a form of photo ID.
- During busy sale periods, we will do everything we can to dispatch your order so it’s received within 7 working days. However, orders may be delayed due to high volume and processing.
Lost or damaged goods
- Shipping is free for all orders over $100.
- Orders under $100 will be charged a $10 shipping fee.
If your order is lost or damaged in transit, please call us 08 8821 2203, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday so we can assist you.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it, within 30 days of delivery, for a full refund or exchange (subject to the terms below). PLEASE NOTE: due to health regulations, earrings can only be returned if faulty.
14 Day change of mind
- You may return new items, purchased instore or online by us, within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact us on 08 8821 2203 or email@example.com to initiate a return. You must provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging, with the original product tags attached, and all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). You should also include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Items can be returned instore or couriered at your cost. Note, all shipping return charges must be pre-paid and we will not accept COD deliveries. You must also arrange insurance for the return of the goods to us.
- To return by post, complete the returns form enclosed with your order and send it back to us with the item(s) you wish to return within 14 days of delivery.
- If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The original item must be returned before a new one for the exchanged item can be processed. We will notify you of your new order number via email once your exchange has been processed.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the packaging and postage costs. However we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us before a refund is processed. If we agree to refund your returned item, you will receive it in the same way you originally paid for your order. We will also pay for the return shipping costs you incurred (if applicable), if the return is the result of our error, or the item is damaged or defective at the time of purchase.
Goods are eligible for our 14 Day change of mind policy, provided they are in “as new condition” and are accompanied by proof of purchase and in the original packaging. “As new condition” means the item must not have been worn and be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear (consideration of these factors is at our discretion). Under these circumstances, you will be issued with a Store Credit.
Special orders and custom-made jewellery are ineligible for the 30 Day change of mind policy.
If you would like to exchange your item, please call ahead to confirm that the item is available.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Returns Policy (as amended from time to time).
Returns will be accepted on any faulty merchandise returned to our store or online within 14 days.
We are unable to offer returns on sale items unless faulty.
Products returned for repair , replacement or refund due to customers changing their mind, is not a valid claim under the Consumer Guarantees Act, and therefore a repair, replacement or refund it is at the discretion of the store.
If you believe your product has a manufacturing fault, you must contact us and return it for inspection.
All products must be returned in their original packaging, with original tags, wherever possible, and proof of purchase.
We will evaluate it and contact you with the outcome and your remedy options under guarantee, which can include, repair, replacement or refund at our discretion.
However, if we determine that the circumstances for fault were related to misuse, general wear and tear, and/or environmental factors, we will advise that there are no grounds to claim under guarantee and will offer a quote to have the goods repaired or replaced.
Irrespective of what the type or severity of the fault/ defect is, or the remedy chosen, we have an obligation to comply with the Consumer Guarantees Act.
12 Graves St, KADINA, SA, 5554,Australia.
08 8821 2203
Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we recommend sending your return back by registered post.
Online gift vouchers
You can purchase an online gift voucher from our website, in Australian dollars (AUD), and send it instantly. Simply select your chosen amount, enter the recipient’s name and email address and add a personal message.
The online gift voucher will then either be emailed to the buyer to print out or emailed to the recipient, as per request.
Our online gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
How to redeem online gift vouchers
Recipients will need to enter their voucher number and name on checkout, which will automatically deduct the voucher amount from the cart, including GST (after shipping costs are calculated).
Online gift vouchers terms and conditions
- Online gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Online gift vouchers are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- We are not liable for the delivery of an online gift voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied using an online gift voucher.
- If your order is less than the value of your voucher, the remaining balance will be available on the same voucher for future use.
- If your order exceeds the value of your voucher, the additional amount must be paid with another option such as credit card, PayPal etc.
- Returned items purchased with an online gift voucher will be refunded as a voucher.
- Any remaining balances on your voucher, past the valid date, will be deemed invalid.
- GST and/or shipping is applicable on any products purchased with an online gift voucher.